1、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你了解,有的鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to, that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一种内在的东西。他们到达不了。也没办法触及的。那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
期望是一个好东西。或许是最好的。好东西是不会消亡的。
2、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果总是出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹天天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没为以后计划过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是大家注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这类年我乱七八糟。
11. I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallylike on a breeze.
我不懂大家是不是有着各自的命,还是只不过到处随风飘荡
12. You are my girl. 你是我的唯一!
3、《Titanic泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养好的小姐。骨子里,我非常反叛。
2.Were the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
大家是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.
假如你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好老公。(仿佛有的片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只须你装得非常有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运势。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时所有都是未知的,不知会遇到什么人,会有哪些样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it. You never know what hand youre going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我感觉生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会了解下一手牌会是什么,要掌握同意生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.Were women. Our choices are never easy.
大家是女性,大家的选择从来就不容易。
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跳。
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能否给大家留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有些眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
4、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你天天都在做不少看着毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.
从一个人的声音可以了解他是什么样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人非常难再恋爱。
6.You know its easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你了解,女性过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的超帅的男性。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesnt love you?
为何留恋一个不喜欢你的人?
9.When youre attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing theyre a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只不过意味着你两个在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命,就只是两个疯子觉得他们自己是天造一对、地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每一个人结婚以前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命或许会成为霉运。
12.The reason I know this and you dont is because Im younger and pure. So Im more in touch with cosplaymic forces.
之所以我了解而你不了解是由于我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I dont want to be someone that youre settling for. I dont want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你凑合,我也不想成为凑合的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldnt get to you? What would I have done without you? Youre my family. Youre all Ive got.
如果你出了事如何解决?如果我找不到你如何解决?假如没你我该如何解决?你是我的家人,你是我的所有。
5、《Garfield加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每一个人都要热爱动物,由于它们非常不错吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节省用水,尽可能和女朋友一块洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居。不过不要让她的老公了解。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每一个成功男性的背后,都有一个女性,每一个不成功男性的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再开心的单身汉早晚也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚?结婚的人非常难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个有关名词,他会给你带来不少不有关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要很多的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的孩子会生出意料之外,后排座位上的意料之外会生出孩子。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
目前的梦想决定着你的以后,所以还是再睡一会吧。
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方法开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每一个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会致使死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!特别是看着其他人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了哪个是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了空间。